Over the past three years I have improved my overall fitness. This past summer alone I was in crossfit and working out with a personal trainer. In August I went home to see my family and participated in a 5k. I had such a fun time running the race and I even placed in it. As far as baby we are officially 11 weeks. I am so afraid to tell anyone about the pregnancy because so many things have gone wrong. Therefore, Jeff and I decided to tell immediate family only while I'm at Homecoming.
My mom and I waiting for the race to start.
Luke, Dad, I and Buck after the race. My brothers were part of the firing
squad at the beginning of the race.
My mom, myself, Buck and Luke after the race posing for a picture.
Here's an excerpt from the baby journal about the race.
Not sure if I got the day right, but today I was at home at bucklin homecoming runing the Bucklin 5K. Let me tell you sweetheart Mommy started off really good and held on for a good mile and then felt short of breath and started walking after 1.5 miles at the water station. Just worn out, but still finished 2nd kiddo. It's so wonderful to know you were with me kiddo....your unofficial first 5k, lol....well it is actually your 2nd you did do the keep austin weird, but mommy didn't have any idea you were with me kiddo. I have started getting less and less tired, having more energy.
You and me and in this for the long haul sweetheart!




No comments:
Post a Comment